Homecoming

I just got back from visiting my hometown of Lampasas, TX.  My mom (pictured above with Phoebe & me) set up a book signing.  It was fun to see old friends and share Sewing School with them.  Even my middle school art teacher stopped by!
We also stitched up Scrappy Art Pins (a project from the book). 

The visit coincided with my 20th high school reunion and I was so happy that my good pal Meg stopped by with her little girl.  The reunion is another story.  Let's just say, I felt like I was back in high school, but without the perm.

4 comments:

katie jean said...

Amie! I love those little pins. they look like the perfect little make and take :)

Amie Plumley said...

Thanks, Katie Jean! Yes, they are the perfect little project. We hot glued on the backs to make the project easier and go faster.

Tammy Martin said...

Amie, Thank you for coming back home for a book signing. Both Katelyn and Allison(Little Miss) had fun making their scrappy pins.
THE BOOK IS GREAT TOO.

Amie Plumley said...

Thanks, Tammy! Your girls are so cute and talented. I was amazed by their creativity. Keep on sewing!