Pillowcase for a Raffle


I am so pleased to be a part of Katie Jean's pillowcase raffle! Her cute fabric store is stitching up pillowcases to support our troops overseas.  With her fun raffle, they will raise shipping costs. 
There is mine in the top right hand corner.

Here is is after I made it.  Poor lighting, but you get the idea.  I decided to play around with the Secret Message Pillow project in Sewing School 2 and added a pocket on one side.  To make the pillowcase, I used the tutorial here, but didn't add the skinny piece.  The fabric is a cute nautical-theme that I think I found at Hancock's. 

Pocket close-up.  Of course, I added a Sewing School pin and secret message for the new owner!

This was a fun project, think we might make them in Sewing School camp this summer!


No comments: