Phoebe and her Sewing Machine

 Phoebe got a sewing machine for her 6th birthday.  Let's see what she's been making...
 An Eye-See-You Case for her dad's birthday.  (he's a big Eagle's fan.)

 A bag for carrying around her BFF Lamby. 
Strike a pose!  A dress made from the top of an old ballet outfit.  She traced the skirt part from a dress she already has.  I helped her gather it to fit. 
 Can't wait to see what she makes next with her chubby little fingers and awesome fabric stash.  Sew, Phoebe, sew!

2 comments:

Theresa (Miss Charlotte) said...

That is the sweetest little crafty girl I have ever scene! (aside from my own children, but we're not here to talk about them...) How awesome is she? :) I love it!

kristin said...

she certainly is on a roll!! what an awesome sewer she's becoming (maybe she could teach me how to use a machine)