Fairy Dust Teaching Winter Conference

I'm excited to be part of the Fairy Dust Teaching Winter Conference!  It's a wonderful on-line conference hosted by the lovely Sally Haughey. The best part about the conference, is that you can watch amazing teachers share their craft in your PJ's and at your own pace!  I'm honored to be among so many talented teachers and presenters.



I'll be sharing "Sew Me a Story." Here, you'll learn how to incorporate sewing into your literacy curriculum and get a TON of ideas for story and project combinations.  The presentation is pre-recorded, so you can watch it at your leisure.


I'll share a few winter-themed tutorials to get you going. This presentation is perfect for teachers and families who want to sew more with kids, but aren't sure exactly where to begin.



Sally and I met this fall at the NAEYC conference and immediately hit it off.  I'm so honored to be part of this amazing conference to work with one of my early child hood education heroes!


While the conference begins on February 3, early bird registration is going on now, so don't wait to sign up for the Fairy Dust Teaching Winter Conference!

No comments: