a.k.a. fussbudget

When sewing handmade items to sell, I like to use the name "fussbudget."  Given my love of Peanuts, having small children, and my general demeanor, it seems to fit perfectly.  (OK, I'm not really that fussy, but sometimes, ya know?)

Andria is a.k.a. "mme. hulot" (her alter ego is apparently French) and we come together as "Sewing School".  

I am getting ready for the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art Holiday Artist Market tomorrow (Sunday) from 11-5.  It is an honor to be among so many talented artists.  I think I might be on the crafty end of the spectrum, but I fill the kid niche pretty well.  Andria and I will be there selling our wonderful books as well as sewing kits and lots of our own handmade things.  She has the cutest cashmere bears (the inspiration for the Sleepy Bear project) and I will be selling some Zoom Zoom Mats (which inspired the Quite Play project).  Hope you can join us!

No comments: