Lemon-Limeade for One

Recently, everyone had fun making an individual serving of lemon-limeade in the "Bug Cafe." While we made it as part of our letter L study, it's good anytime!

OK, let's get squeezing!

Ingredients: 1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime, 1 Tablespoon sugar, water

Step 1: Squeeze 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime. We tried out 2 different kinds of juicers - the classic glass and a wooden reamer. If I had time, I would have gotten this one. This is a great motor activity. I love the look of concentration on their faces!
Step 2: Put juice in cup. Add 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
Step 3: Fill cup with cool water.

Step 4: Stir up good.
Step 5: Drink and enjoy! Makes you miss summer...

1 comment:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Nummy!! My girls would like this I'll be adding lemons and limes to this week's shopping list : )