Doll!

I finally finished making this doll! I am embarrassed to see that I originally posted about it in March. How did that happen? The doll is surprisingly easy to make and fun as well. Perfect for sitting in front of the TV with. I'm not sure why it took me so long to complete...

I made my doll with a combination of felted wool, felted sweater, and an old wool skirt that I had around the house. Yes, I know there's not a face. I tried several versions, but it just didn't look right. So, I left it as is. Also, the hair in the pattern is not like that, but I love it sticking up and couldn't bear to pin it down.

Have you seen the Mimi Kirchner video yet? It's so nice. You really should watch it. I need to show it at Sewing Club to give some inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This doll is perfect!!! Sooo cute!!!

Amie Plumley said...

Thanks! You should give it a try too - it's so much easier than I thought!
Amie