Halloween Stitch-N-Snack

 What a fun time we had at the Halloween Stitch-N-Snack at Sew Memphis last weekend!  I had a hard time editing my photos, so I just decided to share all of them.
 We started our day with a favorite book to get us in the mood and then made Jack-O-Hoops.  This project was the only "have to" of the afternoon.  I love giving kids the opportunity to make what they want to make.  Let the materials inspire!
 After a little sewing, fun treats were made and devoured!  Sugar leads to more creating.
 Quick costumes like the fat quarter cape and superhero mask were made.
 Halloween fabric inspired bags - with a button closure!
  Even moms got into the spirit and stitched up little handbags for themselves!
 But it was the treats made by Libby Shannon, my partner in craft, that sealed the deal.
Yum! Who wouldn't eat this skeleton?!

Want in on the fun?  We'll be hosting a Christmas Stitch-N-Snack on December 7 at Sew Memphis!

No comments: