Little Free Library

 At first glance, it looks like a large mailbox or maybe a birdhouse.  But open it up and you'll find that it's really a tiny free library put up by neighbors (and also teachers at my school).  Do you have a Little Free Library in your neighborhood?  If not, you should!
It has become a favorite destination on our nightly walks with the dog.  This one is dedicated to children books, but there are 2 others in our town that carry adult books.   This article tells the story of the Little Free Library.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've read about these before but have never seen one in person. What a gift. Wouldn't it be such a fun thing to put one up and watch it become loved?!

Unknown said...

I Love This!! I am definitely adding this to my list of projects. Thank you so much for the inspiration.