Letter Writing Kit

For Phoebe's 7th birthday, I put together a little letter writing kit for her.  She has been learning how to write "friendly letters" at school and I thought she might want to put her new skills to use.
Inside a little pencil box, I put some thank you notes, The Small Object thumbprint notecards (because they are just too cute to pass up!), a book of stamps, a nice writing pen, and an address book.  In lieu of a real address book, which I thought may be hard for her to navigate, I wrote addresses of family and close friends on index cards and bound them together with a little ring clip.  I also took the cards out of their original packaging and put them together with a hairband.
So far, she's had a lot of fun with it and sending birthday thank yous were a breeze!

No comments: