Halloween Fun

I recently went through some old posts about Halloween and thought I'd jog your memory as well.  I added my favorites to the sidebar.  I don't know about you, but once I get a good project, I just want to keep doing it again and again.  Now, that doesn't mean that there isn't room for some new ones, which I'll share as soon.

I also hope you'll point me in the direction of your favorite Halloween kids crafts.

*Fat Quarter Cape
a simple cape made with a fat quarter of fabric
*Ghost on a String
the classic, retold my a 4th grader
*Treat Bag
a small draw string bag just right for yummy treats!
*Sockie the Ghost
use a sock to make a ghost - simple and fun
*Boo! Windsocks
This paper project is great for parties
*Monster Dance Party
a classroom favorite
*Spooky Hand
popcorn has never tasted so spooky

No comments: