Keeping Organized...

Or least trying to....

My big goal this summer is to organize and rearrange my craft area. At school, I use Project Bags to keep the kids' stuff together. Each kid has a gallon zip lock bag to keep already started projects. Before, they had the projects stuffed into their cubbies or relied on me to keep up with them! This idea is great at school and camp and has transfered nicely to home as well. I like to use those plastic bags with zippers or snaps that linens, kids' clothes, and other random things come packaged in. I knew I was saving them for a reason....

Here are some of my current project bags:

I will hopefully finish this little dress before Phoebe is too big for it!

Cherished scraps of hand dyed wool felt that I got at an educational conference.

OK, here I used baggies to store transfers of patterns I like. I copied the pattern for Phoebe's current size (3T) so the original can be used as she gets older.

I really, really want to finish the Wee Wonderfuls Turtle. I have the project bag filled with everything needed for the project, including stuffing.

No comments: