Children's Museum Love

Please allow me to go on and on for a few minutes about the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh. Never have I ever taken my children to such a perfect place.

Here, we visited with Mr. Rogers...
crawled through a woven tunnel made of scraps...
played in the water while it snowed outdoors....
made our very own paper....

and painted to our hearts content....
Never have I visited such a wonderful, child-oriented place. A place that was spacious, well lit, and just perfect for kids. Everything was at their level and invited them to explore, discover, and play. If you are ever in Pittsburgh, you must visit! I can't stop thinking about it....

2 comments:

kristin said...

oh! it's so perfect!!! i want to play too

Amie Plumley said...

Kristin, I know, right? I have a feeling that your preschool also is this perfect!
xo-a